Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:
Your the one who needs the pussy protector on your side
Then why haven't you answered my question?

How much do you want to bet that I won't say what I've posted to your face when you come up to me?

Come on, Mental Midget, you are so certain I won't say anything to you that I've posted and so sure I'm scared of you. Why won't you put your money where your mouth is?

Quote:
How could anyone know if I was able to fit 100 dicks in my ass? Is it from experience?
Remember my post about better to be silent and thought a retard than to post and remove all doubt?
[LOL] So you've had 100 dicks in your ass then [LOL] I mean, the only way we could know from experience is if you have had 100 dicks in your ass before. Thanks for playing, cause you obviously don't get it.

Quote:
Why are a bunch of 30 or so yr old plus males on a forum ganging up on one guy just to protect their friend? I'd love to hear this response
You obviously don't have any friends if you have to ask this question. Either that, or you are a very shitty friend, or your "friends" don't like you.

You do realize that every group of people has one person that they don't like? Ebauchea the Douche - that would be you.

Quote:
Rockaholic..what is your real name anyway? I do feel like a tool calling you that.
Again, better to remain silent...
Clearly, Venus, you are a mental midget and lack the ability to read the simplest of instructions.
Including this post, my name has been in this thread a minimum of 14 times.
Let's see if you can get to the bottom of this and figure out what my name is, you stupid inbred mule-fucker.