Quote:
Originally posted by xterra312002:
Holy crap is WilMac one stupid liberal that is totally brain washed or is it just me, no ass hole it's you. If you believe what the website says your an even more dumb ass than i could have even given you credit for. Wake up open you eyes and see what liberals have done to this country. I know for one that the media reports from Iraq are totally biased towards the worthless UN and Europe. How do i know you might ask most of my friends are there moron and im going soon!!!!!! Do us all a favor find some deep thick nasty mud in alabama, or where ever your from, plop down your butcher stand there, or whatever you do and stay there and stop polluting the world with your liberal ideology. Oh yeah while your at it stand in front of the mircowave or chop you nuts off so you can propogate this liberal garbage.
Since you're so educated, and I'm a moron, I'm sure you won't mind me correcting your grammar and fixing your punctuation.

REWRITE:
Quote:

Holy crap! Is WilMac one stupid liberal that is totally brain washed, or is it just me?

No ass hole it's you.

If you believe what the website says, you're an even more (of a) dumb ass than I could have even given you credit for.

Wake up, open you eyes, and see what liberals have done to this country. I know, for one, that the media reports from Iraq are totally biased towards the worthless UN and Europe. How do I know, you might ask. Most of my friends are there, moron, and I'm going soon!!!!!!

Do us all a favor. Find some deep, thick, nasty mud in alabama, or where ever you're from, plop down your butcher stand there, or whatever you do, and stay there and stop polluting the world with your liberal ideology.

Oh yeah, while you're at it, stand in front of the mircowave or chop you nuts off so you can propogate this liberal garbage.
Ladies and gentlemen...I present to you someone smarter than I am. Boy, was I shown the error of my ways.

By the way, genius, it's YOU'RE and not YOUR. If you are saying YOU ARE going somewhere then YOU'RE going somewhere.

And 'I's are capitolized. Espically when you're talking about yourself. (See how I used YOU'RE and YOUR in the correct way there?)

Since you called me a "stupid liberal," may I now call you a "stupid conservative," since I've proven my point?