Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:
Quote:
Originally posted by XmtbX00:
[b]In the past an XOC member complained about SLR's lack of posting a refund and Ian actually pressured SLR to refund the money.
As I recall, that was for a part that was never shipped.

From what I know of your situation, the Idler Arm you returned to CALMINI was not warrantied due to lack of maintenance, and thus you were charged for a replacement, but that's all I know about that issue.

I was also told CALMINI sent you more than a couple complete replacement idler arm assemblies over the last year and a half, is that not true ?[/b]
Calmini sent me one complete arm after you and I inspected it (as I wrote in the letter). This one only lasted a short time (as I wrote in the letter). Next they sent me a bushing that lasted even less time (as I wrote in the letter). After the bushing wore out I called again and they informed me I needed to give them a deposit before they would ship me a replacement arm (as I wrote in the letter).

To recap:
1. purchased steering kit and installed
2. the bushing went bad and I was sent a new idler arm assembly
3. the new assembly went bad again and I was sent ONLY a bushing this time.
4. the new bushing went bad and I paid a deposit to have a new idler arm sent to me until I returned the defective arm at which time I would be credited back.
5. I returned the defective idler arm assembly and have yet to receive my deposit back.

1 idler arm assembly
1 bushing
1 idler arm assembly I paid a deposit for

By my count that would be 1 single idler arm assembly and 1 bushing. Others on this board have been sent much more.

If my post wasn't deleted you could view my videos again and see that the bushing was clearly defective.

So no, what you said is not true.