I say it serves them right. True, the drug dealers were in the wrong...but who/what gives the officers the right (any officers) to take the law into their own hands? Their is no place for vigilantism in administering law.

Quote:
The investigators are reported to have broken open the lockers of the six officers and seized their uniforms, boots and batons.

The equipment has been sent to a lab for forensic analysis.

Cops seem to be under the assumption that their gun, badge, and job gives them the right to administer law as they see fit.

[QUOTE If they must feel they have to take matters into their own hands to serve a better good, they never should have involved so many others, especially a new recruit who many not know the value of brotherhood and how to keep his mouth shut.[/QUOTE]

Huh? [Freak] Civil rights were violated and you feel the new recruit doesn't know the meaning of brotherhood because he decided to talk. I would have done the same thing, but sooner. Maybe i'm wrong, but I always thought the entire purpose of having police in the first place is to uphold the law...not to interprut it in their own way and administer it accordingly. They should be fired and have charges/lawsuit brought against them.