The minute his biased opinion came out, he lost me. I don't understand why people always have to buy based on their personal agenda. I'm always looking for the best product at the best price, no matter who makes it. I own many brand name items (Sony, Microsoft, Panasonic, HP, Apple, etc.). I even own a generic brand flat panel monitor that I've had over 2 years and still love it. I don't care who makes it, just as long as I get the most bang for the buck. I really read the reviews too... I can pick out the biased ones :rolleyes: and unbiased ones pretty easily.

I've always said the majority of the Microsoft haters date back to 3.1 or 95-ME. I was one of them. 2K won me back and XP knocked it out of the park. I run some of the harshest programs and have never had one problem. Still, I will continue to watch the competition. I've used OS X for about a year and had enough... I still much prefer Win XP. I can't wait to see the next gen of both OS's. As far as consoles. I had the PS1 (not much competition). When I saw the PS2 come out with the same controllers (only black), a DVD player and not much else at that price, I was like yeah right. When I saw the Xbox come out with a built-in hard drive, ethernet port, 4 controller ports, etc. for the same price, I was sold. I went ahead and bought the 360 knowing that I'd be able to sell it if I liked the PS3. Once again, they messed up by trying to introduce the next standard format and charging everyone out the wazoo. Change it to HD and a more comfortable controller, then maybe we'll talk. [ThumbsUp]