A woman will never be a US president. A black, like Colin Powell, has a better chance of winning, just based on his military record alone. It will simply not work. How many women are CEO's? There are few out there, but how many are successful?

How many countries in the world have a woman leaders? There are a few, but how big and/or successful are they?

Women in the US are not the same as women around the world. There not on the same social or financial structure. Take the Arab world for instance. Women can barely vote there, if at all. They are second class citizens.

How, as leaders of the free world, can we send a woman (as President, not Secretary of State) to represent us? You cannot. It won't work. Will she have to wear a burka when meeting with Arab leaders?

As for Hillary, she is too polarizing. If she was such a great politician, why is she not Senator from Arkansas then? Why did she have to carpetbag to New York to win a Senate seat?

Women, in my opinion, should stay at home and take of the children. When women left the home for the workplace our society started to decline. Women are not genetically made up to make tough decisions. They are nurturers(sp?); not fighters. That is a fact. Most women cannot decide what shoes to wear that matches their purses. How can we expect one to make a life-threatening decision?

Do you want a woman in charge of the military? I don't. I don't want one to decide on who our next military target is.

IMHO,
Stone