Near as I can tell, the only thing I mispelled is your Arabian dope smoking device.

If fuckwads like you would spend a little more time trying to make your country a better place rather than just pissing and moaning about how fucked up you think it is, maybe....JUST MAYBE things would improve.

Do you vote?
Do you get involved in your community and get active in matters important to you?

Or do you just expect someone else to do it for you?

I vote in every election. I'm active with federal and local land use agencies around multi use issues. I spent 5 years in the military, including the first gulf war. I voluneteer for the USFS and worked for them all through high school and college. I provide a great website similar to XOC to thousands of people free of charge. I'm an NRA member - because I believe in my second amendment rights.

What do you give back to your country? Don't tell me about all the taxes you pay because I'm sure I've paid more than you have.

What makes me a "police state liberal"? Is it because I get annoyed hearing people like you bitch about the country I love? Is it because I look around the world and see that this is still the best country on the planet in which to live and prosper? Is it because I work hard to make a good living for me and my family and don't think that handouts to those who won't work for themselves should be given? Or is it because I support our military along with the decision to oust a tyrant guilty of 25 years of genocide against his own people? Well....Which is it?

You're right. Perhaps I am misusing the word, "liberal". It's very easy around here to apply that term to every cry baby who complains about the way things are without lifting a finger to do anything about it. On second thought, maybe I'm not so far off after all.

You're all talk.