Woohoo! Since we're playing the, "stupid quotes from stupid folks" game, here's a few classics:

(Note, they are ALL from Sharam...)

"Nope, the next truck I buy will have been built by some ancestor-worshipping kamikaze midget, not some PBR-drunk Bubba with a third-grade education and a $40 a day meth habit to support."

"I dated a junkie, okay"

"Don't forget that Dec. 7th marks the beginning of "Chakakhan", the Jewish celebration of Christmas. The Jew lights seven candles, one for each Jew banker that lives underneath the earth in a secret bunker and controls the world's money supply."

And finally:

"Hey, didn't I win this thread last week?"

You did get one thing right, though. You definately only post things that you think are funny. Come to think of it, when taken out of context, you are pretty funny. Or sad. I can't figure out which.

Saddest thing is, as much as you profess to hate XOC, the members here, the conversations, etc., you still keep coming here. I realize this must be your relief...posting illegible psuedo-intelligent dribble trying to man-up to whomever you're responding, by attempting to sound intellectually humorous. See, I can throw together a bunch of words in some random order, and sound stupid doing it, too. The thing is, this is how all your posts come off. I only hope, for your sake, you are only sounding stupid, instead of being stupid.

So go ahead. Pick through this post, and do the only thing you're good at...spell check. Congratulations. I've found that the only purpose you serve is to spell check others. Congratulations! You've now relegated yourself as a cheap Microsoft tool.

Keep the spell check coming. XOC definately needs a spell checking secretary. God knows we all forgot how to spell, once computers came around. Turns out it's not worth the effort when any monkey w/ a keyboard can do it for you. [ThumbsUp]