No appologies needed... Just was playing around. At least most of those that post here aren't doing all Acronyms. Jeez I hate those. If you're not an internet Chat room junkie you can't decipher them for crap!

We'll leave the B.S. and Typo identification to that other guy! [ThumbsUp]

Back on topic: I don't think she could win. The Dem's should have learned by now that Polls don't win elections and vilifying the opponent personally or through others doesn't work either. Case in point Howard "Scream" Dean... I think the Dem's are going to be hard pressed for a non-polarizing candidate that can actually win.

It would be nice to have someone that brings the country together, but with such extreme differences in opinions, someone has to be on the loosing end of the stick. Too bad the Republican's can feel like winners and stick to their guns. Get Bolton "Vilify" in and whatever, whoever completed, confirmed. Hopefully there will be a Two-Thirds Majority next time around and there won't be the threat of Filibustering anymore without having to change the rules to suit the ruling "Majority" Party.

I guess we'll see.