Quote:
Originally posted by Chris/CCX:
I was only trying to stick up for someone who I know to be a be an OK person, and who would help anyone in jam.
he'd help them if he didn't leave them on the trail first.

Look, I posted on this for a couple reasons...

SCCX has a long track record of stupid and reckless behavior... most of which they have done a fine job of hiding... aside form Axle and Logan bragging about some of the stupid shit they have done, most has gone untold... I know very little of it, as i chose to distance myself from SCCX after seeing some of it first hand... but i know far more than most on XOC.

People wondered shy i wanted to move westX t havasu... simple, so axle & toolbox wouldn't know the area well enough to lead a run.

As for Logan's story, when his roll happened i tried to get him to tell the true story, so others could learn from his mistake... but at the time I was very concerned about what people on XOC and particularly in sccx thought of me(due to running westx) so kept my mouth shut.

now we all have the opportunity to learn from axles mistake(same one Logan made)

but sadly I'm pretty damn sure axle wont learn from this... he apparently hasn't and anyone defending him in this incident obviously can not grasp a concept this simple so the lesson is lost on them as well...

in the end, it seams anyone capable of learning from this already knows better.

------------edited to add-------------

wow the front page of sccxterra.com has got to be the most ironic page i have ever seen