Pot calling the kettle black here....

As I remember when I was coordinating the 4 hr rescue effort for the stranded party that Sunday morning at WestX, you were driving home! You, the organizer just left us there not waiting to see if we got out OK or at all. Yes, you may have tried to radio us, but we did not get the message. You know the terrain there you know you have to be right there to get radio communication.

Todrick and Ian would make good off-road partners as they could leave each other if something happened.

And when my truck fell off the road...what was I doing there? I was following Snoopy back to San Diego just to make sure that he and his family got there yes 200+ miles. Remember one of the SCCX rules...Never travel alone....

LOGAN

Quote:
Originally posted by Todrick:
Quote:
Originally posted by Axle:
[b]By the way, what the fuck are you still doing here? Shouldn't you be over at JU or something. :rolleyes:

I don't know why the fuck you people are all up in arms about this.
I do post on JU, but visit here periodicly to see whats going on... i post when i feel compelled...

which brings us to the second part...
I only posted because of the irony of you and now renee bitching about ian saying he would have left you behind... when it was actually YOU TWO that left others.

that and the irony that the two SCCX xterras that have rolled have been the two people whop have no regard for their vehicles, saftey, or the well being of those around them... it has been proven time and again.

you post does make me wonder.... So why did the leader hit a tree? that trail looks wide enough, was he going too fast also?[/b]