I personally have had bad phone communication with Calmini and have had no experience with SLR. I can't say enough about Calmini's products, I have their bumper and their sliders. I called before getting their bumper to inquire about ideas they had on their bumper, I wanted the light guards like the ARB. They had no plans on updating their design, then less than 4 months later their new bumper comes out. So then I consider selling my current bumper in order to get the new bumper which I really want, so I call them back and ask about production on the new bumper, they put me on the list plus mention that I should consider waiting for the retrofit kit for the light guards for those of us with the old style bumper. I say OK. that will work. I then wait a few months, and call to check the status on production of the new bumper, they tell me that they have been trying to reach me for weeks because my bumper is ready (my contact #s have not changed) So I ask about the retrofit kit and they say they have never had any plans for a retrofit kit for the old bumper WTF. At this point I am pissed, thats two strikes. would I still buy from Calmini? the answer is yes, are they straight with their customers and do they have good costmer service the answer is no.