Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:
Quote:
Originally posted by wordtothis:
[b]What I got was cold response on the other end and getting put on hold in mid-sentence two times without explanation, and I hung-up...
Wait... you hung up on them because they put you on hold ? I thought you said they hung up on you ?[/b]
when my "helper" thought he heard enough of my question to answer before i was done talking, he spouted out some generic rhetoric i had read myself and then put me on hold while i was in mid-reply. to me, getting slammed on hold while i am talking to someone with not so much as a "hold on one moment," or "could you hold on for a second" is the same as being hung up on.
sorry, should've been more specific, and no i wasn't going to get the answer to my question because after getting interrupted and put on hold two times while talking, i wasn't going to hang around in the hopes of asking anymore, i was going to go somewhere else.
once again, this was a general thread, an "F.Y.I." if you will about how i was annoyed, i didn't mean to sound all that bitchy and apologize to my fellow threadees if i sounded as such, so i will save [Save the fine unicorns] the [Save the fine unicorns] fine [Save the fine unicorns] unicorns now. i am over it, i got my answer and i wanted everyone to know my experience that's why i put it in the alr, it seemed like the place for a quasi-rant.

thanks all,
david [Geek]