Quote:
Originally posted by PackRat:

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by PackRat:

What the hell does it hurt to allow gays to marry? They pay taxes. They are members of society, like it or not. "Sanctity of marriage" is not a valid answer. The only marriage that one should be concerned with is their own. If Bob and Bob's wedding impacts someone's marriage, then that someone has some work to do at home.
Give me a break with your pro gay bullshit.

The sanctity of marriage is one of the valid arguments.

However people like you with sick twisted minds seem to feel that one man sticking his johnson in another guy's anus is some kind of behavior that everyone should celebrate as normal and acceptable. In your sick, perverted mind that is some type of sanctity.
Giggle.

So...predictable. Knee jerk even.

Yep my mind is sick and twisted because I don't give a rat's ass wether or not a man marries a man or a woman marries a woman. It just doesn't affect me. Your mind however is not sick and perverted because you get your panties up in a bunch worrying about and imagining the actions of a group of people that you dislike intensely. Your logic is stunning.

How does gay marriage affect you? You hate gays, sure. But you hate a lot of things and people. What I'm asking is this: in your day to day life, how does the fact that gays can marry affect you? Your ability to carve out your life? Answer me that.

I gotta tell you son, there's a lot worse things going on out there than gays getting married.

Gay marriage is so unimportant compared with the other things on the national plate right now. A constitutional amendment? Are you really for that?

How about the economy and national security? I think those are a tad more important. And a tad more relevant to the average american.

A[/b]
Well said PackRat.

[ThumbsUp]

Have you noticed that the people who hate homosexuals the most are the one's who are most fixated/graphic about gays sexual relations/acts? Personally, what happens behind their bedroom doors (as long as it's consensual and happens between people of legal age), is no business of mine.

Since marrage is a religious based insitution, my prediction is homosexuals won't get the title "Married", but in the near future, they will get all the Federal/State benefits that straight married couples now receive.

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site