Quote:
Originally posted by PackRat:

OK, since you have displayed an utter inability to discern the point, and are resorting to calling me a liar (when I admitted the mistake) I wil spell it out for you.

I really thought you were smarter.

A few folks were saying words to the effect of "All Muslims hate America and want to destroy Western Civilization"

I think this is inaccurate. (Odd that in your penchant for statistical rectitude you have completely missed out on this opportunity to set the record straight.)

I mentioned some statistics which probably are not correct BUT the POINT is that if All muslims were as evil and ill intentioned as they were made out ot be, the streets of America would be a war zone.

That was my point. It is here that you picked up the inaccurate statistics and headed into left field.
Do have any idea how ridiculous your last post sounded? I'm sure you don't. You have actually just proved me correct. I didn't head into any outfield.

I can see that somehow in your mind you seem to expect me to respond to every single concept brought up in previous posts in this thread. Well I can't. You were discussing Muslims destroying Western civilization with another user. I have no idea why you feel I had to be involved with that aspect of the dialogue. It's also strange of you to think because I was not replying to that aspect of the dialogue I somehow changed the subject. This was a busy thread today and I can't jump into everything. I also can't type that fast to keep up with everything. I only respond to the dialogues I am in or I jump into another if I feel it appropriate. As I did with you.

I also felt no need to get into a dialogue with you discussing your beloved gays. All I did was tell you to give us a break with your pro gay bullshit. It really didn't require a response beyond that. Maybe you were disappointed. I don't know. Plus we have been over this subject. You know my position on that issue and I know yours.

If I disappoint you by not responding to every concept posted, too bad. If you want my opinion on something, just ask me directly. I'm not shy to offer an opinion as you already know.

But by not responding to everything no way means I changed the subject of anything. I actually thought YOU were smarter than that. I guess the artsy fartsy image you put out is a facade.

On a side note.... It might serve you well to stop with the effeminate comments like "Oh my, that's humourous". You can talk like a regular guy. It's just a message board. It's not a Greenwich Village art house fundraiser.