Cynical Cynical people. We all agree they had them. We all agree they did not account for all of them. (I am talking Dems and Republicans, ALL OF US). So why arent the libs more nervous about the question of where they are? If they are not in Iraq, and we all believe they were at one time, then do you not care about the question of "Where are They?"

Are you so intent on wanting this administration to look bad that you would rather the weapons be in the hands of some unknown Person/government/terrorist organization? If we couldnt find them in Iraq then they are still out there, unnaccounted for, somewhere else. It is inviting attack.
I know the majority of liberals here would rather us be attacked first and then we would negotiate some kind of response. Our being attacked first would be the only way we would know what happened to the WMD's. Why are libs so willing to play with all of our lives like this? I seriously do not understand the logic.

You can't have peace love and understanding (Western Ideals by the way) with people who commit suicide as a matter of course. We saw it in WW2, we see it here. Part of Western style warfare is the zeal to stay alive. We threaten the enemy with death and that scares them, and they want to stay alive.
These terrorist people are willing to die as part of thier battle plan. As a means to an end. Not as the end itself. You cannot fight an enemy like that with conventional means. There is no "Republic of Terrorista" massing troops/planes/tanks/and ships at our border. They will stay hidden until the bomb goes off. (I mean any bomb, car bomb/shoe bomb/dirty bomb/Nuclear bomb). And when you see the fire, its already too late. How else can you fight them? Negotiating doesnt work. It never has. How can you negotiate that you wont kill someone if they are perfectly willing to do it on thier own?

Pardon the bad analogy, but these people are termites. They will eat your home from the inside out, and by the time you realize it, it may be too late. So call the exterminator and stop the problem before it gets too far.

Sorry for the rant.