Quote:
News for you man, NOBODY is ready for war at 19, or even 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 etc...
This is actually a great point, well said.

As for your comments jerseydevil, sometimes I don't always feel like writing properly, but I can guarantee I am better educated than you. We have already had that discussion, thought.

We are not doing this guy a favor, we are giving him a chance. His job was killing people, and now we are gunna help turn him into a production miner, something that helps all of humanity. His wife left him 1 week before his return and took his son, because she couldn't handle the military life.

He doesn't have the skills necessary to find employment outside of the military. They did not train him for anything else. They used him, abused him, and tossed him aside. His only other option, as he told us, was to go to work at the local gas station.

[€€ÿÿÿÿÿÀÀÀÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ€€ÿÿÿÿ€€ÿÿÿÿÿÿ€€ÿÀÀÀÿÿÿÿÿÀÀÀÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ€€ÿÿÿÿÿÀÀÀÿÿÿÿÿ€€ÿÿÿÿÀÀÀÿÿÿÿÿÀÀÀÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÀÀÀÿÿÿÿÀÀÀÿÿÿÿÿ€€ÿÿÿÿÀÀÀÿÿÿÿÿÀÀÀÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÀÀÀÿÿÿÿÿ€€ÿÿÿÿÀÀÀÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ€€ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ€€ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ€€ÿÿ€€ÿÿÿÿ€€ÿÿÿÿÿ€€ÿÿÿÿÿ€€ÿÿÿÿ€€ÿÿÿÿÿÿ€€ÿÿÿÿÿ€€ÿOEEÿLBBÿ+t@
ÁE
ï?