Quote:
Colorado School of Mines, BSc Mining Engineering (pretty much the world wide leader in mining engineering) Graduated with 160 credit hours, enough for a masters at POS schools like CU Boulder and any Cal. university. Took 5 years because I started my masters program in mining engineering, which I will be finishing in the next year or so. Classes were a technical focus (physics, fluids, thermo, differential equations, prob/stats, tunneling, site investigations, and every mining class offered with the exception of explosives engineering II), mixed with a small lib. arts background (political economies of the middle east was my focus). The best part - for one of the toughest engineering schools in the country - it was incredibly easy. I am also working towards a Mine Safety Professional cert., I am a member of the local volunteer fire department, and historical society. I was contracted during my senior year at Mines to locate 30 drillholes for a project in the DR, I hit on 28. The mine is now producing thousands of tons of copper a year, and a little gold everyday, based on my work. And I paid my own way through, I have lots of debt.
Oh my god, you are an elitist snob aren't you?
I mean really, kudos to you, you have high academics. That's truly great, but it's a very small measure of a man.

I've never been given nothing in my life. I've scratched and kicked for all that I have and I've done it on my own too. JUST LIKE A BILLION OTHER PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.

I believe I said it before, and I'll say it again. You ain't nothing special kid.