Quote:
Originally posted by Branden Burden:

What a man does (work), how a man treats others, his family, his friends, his values and his ability to stick up and fight for them are other measures.
And after saying this, you still think Kerry is the man to throw your support behind? Does this not apply to the President, or is he open game because you despise the little redneck from Texas that keeps beating you? Lost in all this is that this man who wants to be President has done nothing but insult and undermine the man who beat him, instead of working to show us why he would have been the better choice. I have to admit in '04 I voted for Bush, but only because I felt he was a known quantity. I just didn't trust Kerry, and now I am glad I voted the way I did. I would hate to see what this peron would do as President.

Quote:
Originally posted by Branden Burden:

What a man does (work), how a man treats others, his family, his friends, his values and his ability to stick up and fight for them are other measures.
Are Kerry's words and actions the values you look up to and aspire to emulate?