NJ - Yes, your challenge was intelligence, however that is impossible to compare, because as NY stated nobody believes anybody else anyway. You have an education, you have continued education, you have a strong family, and you are probably a nice guy, a good person. I don't hold your political beliefs against you, do you do the same with me?

And NY, believe it or not I did do 1 year in ROTC. As stated I lost my nomination to the academies because of the injury and needed help financially. I got various other scholarships and loans to pay when I decided to get out.

I do accuse soldiers of being killers, it is what they do for a living. The Army is there to kill people, pure and simple. And yes, innocents are killed as well. Does that make all soldiers bad, no, but it does raise the question of the morality of that job. I for one do not any longer want to kill people for a living, I want to help people live a better life.

I will never insult a soldier personally, I will never spit on a soldier in an airport. I just feel bad for someone whos proffesion is the destruction of human life, or the aiding of the destruction of human life. I will tell them exactly what I said above, but I do not consider that an insult, I consider that a reality.

Do you, NY, like the idea of killing people? Do you like seeing bodies of innocent Iraqis strewn about a killing field that our boys brought about in the name of democaracy and the US. It deeply disturbs me, but I bet it gives you a nice big hard on.

Edit to add - I never stated I liked Kerry at all.