Samuel - you are correct, you argue very well. If I implied that all members of the military are killers, I am wrong. I am looking back now and trying to find where I said it, I don't think I did, but it certainly could be construed from my writings. If I implied that every member of the military, regardless of duty, is a killer I am wrong and apologize.

Not every member of the military is a killer, but you have admitted that some are. The term is a bit harsh, but I am sticking by it. Being a member of the military does not make you a killer, but killing somebody does. We both agree at least on this point.

I would disagree with conundrum when he said desert_rat is a stand up guy, he is an angry person that personally wished me harm. I would never do the same to anyone on this board. I find his blood-thirsty attitude to be disgusting, and extremely un-Christian. I hope desert_rat the best, that he calms down, and doesn’t suffer from that inevitable heart attack that will come his way if he doesn’t stop fuming. Peace, prosperity, and everybody living to be 100 and dying next to their loved one is what I wish to see; I don’t want anyone dying, be at the hands of a US soldier, or that of a terrorist. I am a peace activist, if that makes me a pussy (as I have been called before), so be it.

And Condundrum, you are right, we are same, and we both KNOW we are right. I just like expressing a differing opinion in a forum full of war mongers.