Ummm...yeah.

As far as most of the rest of this thread, at least Brandon is trying to voice his opinion and while I disagree, I give him respect for that. Desert_Rat, in my XOC experience with him has been nothing BUT a stand up guy. Sorry Brandon, but you have to realize you insulted the man and most of his family with the killers comment, so you have to deal with his reaction. It's called accountability. I give you credit for speaking your mind, but be ready when you insult someone or thier belief system to deal with it.

Finally, SE4x4.
Please, leave this thread. We are trying to have a discussion about our political leaders. If you don't like them, bully for you. However, being as you have no say as to what happens within our borders, I am asking you to please leave us be. I am asking nicely, not name calling or insulting your views or opinions, just asking that you let us fight this one out among ourselves. When we start a thread about international politics you will be the first I look for, but in this thread, please leave.