Hey Branden....

Enough of your bullshit. Your excuses are beyond lame.

Now in your twisted mind, what you said is MY fault. [Freak] The problem with people like you is you never take responsiblity for anything you say or do. Everything is always someone else's fault.

You are also a liar claiming I defended the sexual deviant Foley. I never defended that scum. The only thing I did was correct the way people on the left tried to paint the entire issue.

It is people of your political persuasion who support and protect people like Foley. If people like you had your way, every Boy Scout Troop would have a guy like Foley as Scoutmaster.

If anyone on this board has a misguided sense of right and wrong, you are clearly the guilty party.

I couldn't care less what you think of me. You are a despicable and pitiful little man who has an overinflated sense of self because you went to a mining school and sometimes the adult males let you wear a hardhat. You are an even more pitiful puke for blaming me for what you said like it was some kind of a trap. Poor baby. Now you are crying victim.

Grow up Branden.