Quote:
Originally posted by Axle:
Branden you are a stupid ignorant fuck. Have you even seen the latest ROE that we have to follow? It's 28 pages long and I'll give you a hint, it doesn't say kill anything that is not friendly forces. You're in Colorado. I invite you to come down to the Fort Carson welcome center and tell one of the returning troops, especially one that actually had to kill an insurgent to defend themselves "welcome back killer". In fact I'll be coming back in about a week. See you there.

Axle
See him there? Does that mean you're going to come back from upstanding service to your country, claiming to have intelligence, morals, and values, only to off handedly threaten to kick someone's ass because of a remark he made to you on an internet fucking message board?

The only thing you're doing with that remark, whether made out of anger, frustration, or not, is sinking to the level you "claim" Kerry put you at...which is uneducated and immoral. Don't live down to it, rise above it. I'm a veteran of the "first" Gulf War, and I gotta tell ya, that's pretty fucking disheartening.

The only people that will get mad at what Kerry said are the truly uneducated soldiers in Iraq. If you're truly intelligent and can learn to let the bullshit lay where it is, then you'll disregard his comment (no matter what context it's in), and realize that you've done your job, served your country, and that's it. I was in a mortars battalion, so I know I got at least one or two of those cocksuckers...so as far as having to kill one of those "insurgents" to defend myself? Call me a "killer"...all I'd say is "just doing my job, just what the military and my Commander in Chief paid me to do"

But passively aggressively threaten to kick Branden's ass? Come on man, that's just bullshit. You're a soldier brother, act like one and rise above the off handed bullshit remarks.