Quote:
Originally posted by Branden Burden:
Someday it is my dream that peace will break out, and war will be viewed as what it is -barbaric, and a thing of the past. You will never let that happen. You are too blood-thirsty, and too angry.
Brandon,
Does evil exist? If you believe that evil does not exist this thread can end. But if evil does exist, can you negotiate with evil? Can you contain evil? Can you just ignore evil?

There are people out there that want to convert us to their perverted version of Islam or kill us - period. They are brought up from a very young age to hate America and what we stand for.

I do not want my leaders to negotiate with these people for peace. In the past they have proven themselves to use that time to prepare for additional attacks and brainwash some more kids for the future.

A clear example is the Hamas attacks on Israel in the past six months. Israel moves out of Lebanon and what happens? Israel is left unprotected, tunnels are dug to move arms and and terrorists, soldiers get kidnapped and hundreds of rockets are fired at random into Israel.

Sure, Israel pushed back, but then a cease-fire came along - with demands for Israel to get out of Lebanon and stop their violence!

So those negotiations resulted in what? As far as I know - the Israeli hostages have not been returned. Israel leaves, Hamas celebrates and starts building up for the next attack. It will happen and continue to happen until the terrorists are dealt with - gone.