Axle - I've got firefighter training that morning, usually finishes around 11:00. If that is the case, I could be down there by 12:30 – 1:00 ish; if you aren’t gunna be there that long we can figure something else out.

If it's your wife taking you out, by no means do I want to intrude upon your first meal back. If it is OK with you I will make it, otherwise we can reschedule. Either way I would like to invite you and the wife up to our little mine for a tour, and dinner at the local inn, which I will buy. I think we will both learn a lot about what we have been talking about here. I am always open to discussion; maybe I will change my views and opinions as my mind is never closed.

If it also OK I might bring a few others down (they do not share the same views as me, so don't worry I ain't trying to team up on you).

I did not mean to belittle your profession in any way Axle, I got a little carried away and said some things that I regret. I am personally sorry to you for those remarks. Have a safe trip home.

To anyone else – I would like to extend an invitation to visit this mine, and talk to my miners. I will take you underground, let you try to drill a few holes, if you get lucky we can stay under for a blast. I guarantee you will see the work miners do in a whole new light.

Fronterra – for the last time I am a hardrock miner, I have no coal dust. I use coal miners as an example because they provide the most essential form of energy we use today – electricity. Without them we would all be fucked.