Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
Do you honestly think that having the Ten Commandments in that building excludes people, or gives Christians special rights under the law? No it doesn't.
Like I said, it doesn't offend me being there. But going by the law, it shouldn't be there.

Quote:
I am so sick and tired of lefties trying to get into my life and tell me how to live.
But how is removing something in a courthouse rotunda getting into your life? Has any of the court decisions regarding church/state affected you personally? You still have your faith, as strong as ever, right? It hasn't diminished it.

Quote:
Geez, I hate every thing they stand for.
There are things that both sides do that I could do without...for me it just happens that I have less inclination to agree with conservatives.

Quote:
This darn thing has nothing to do with religion. It has to do with lefties with nothing better to do in their lives since they all just walked out of the abortion clinic and have no more worries so they look around and see what they can scrounge up next.
I have never been closer than 20 feet to a clinic (and only that close because there's one in Falls Church right up against the road). Would I ever go into one? I don't know. I don't plan on getting into the situation where I need to worry about it. IF I ended up in that situation, I can't say what I would do.

[/qb][/quote]I like you Moby. I respect you. But, take all your lefty friends and move to that hippie nation just north of us.[/QB][/QUOTE]

All left, head north. laugh

Nah....too damn cold in the winter.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist