Quote:
Originally posted by classy man:
Quote:
Originally posted by Suspect2:
[b]If both parties had stopped and I rolled up. I would get both stories and any witnesses. Once figuring out the BMW was following to close I would let Carlton be on his way and write 2 tickets for the BMW. Following to close, and speeding for road conditions.

Carlton did nothing wrong. If the BMW was too close to react in time then he was obviously following to close to Carlton for the current conditions. REGARDLESS. Just because Carlton made a decision to negotiate the obstacle differently than a BMW does not in any way shape or form put him at fault.

I applaud you Carlton for doing the speed limit. I could drive down the road right now and 9 out of 10 vehicles are over the limit. As for the BMW... if you have the money to own one in the first place then you have the money to fix it. Be thankful you didn't hurt anyone or get and violations.
so what you'r saying is it doesn't matter that he was trying to cause the accident? have you not ever heard of a "intent to cause harm" statute? sounds like you're a typical wal mart rent-a-cop. how about geting to know your law huh? you think you're all that because you wear that badge. i know your type. when it comes down to it you put your britches on one leg at a time just like the rest of us.

and for you clowns laughing at my spelling i was just a little bit drunk the other day so what ?? is that some big deal?

i'm interestted in seeing what this "carlton" fellar has to say when i press charges on him. all the bravado and charisma will vanish in thin air i promise you that. [Crybaby] [/b]
Soooo, whats your excuse for your spelling this time? Ever hear of a shift key?

Go ahead and press charges on him. They will laugh. You are a moron. Face it, you or whoever was driving is an idiot. What are you going to do next, get up real close behind a salt truck and then blame them for the damage from the sprayer. Maybe you should stick your head in your Microwave, I am sure you could get a substantial settlement from whoever manufactered it. I am curious to see how loud the police laugh at you when you try to press charges. You'll be sure to post that won't you? Dumbass.