Quote:
Originally posted by Hawk:

I'm trying to figure out why this is in the ALR?!?
I was wondering the same thing.

The thread started out with Shahram trying to create a bogus issue out of thin air. Then a couple of guys started throwing around a few "Fuck Off" insults. Maybe that's the reason.

Let's take a journey back to the original issue.

The controversy started when I posted a video in a now nonexistent thread. The original thread started with a video spoof of the Britney Spears meltdown. The intentions of the original thread starter were good, it's just that the video wasn't that good (That's my opinion. Everyone else can judge for themselves).

Here is the Britney spoof video....

Now... After watching that video... I thought it would be funny if I posted something that conveyed the feelings some or most people would have after watching that video. Those feelings would have been something such as throwing up or maybe shooting yourself in the head.

My intention wasn't to ruin the guy's thread. I just thought it would be funny. I was mistaken by posting the video without posting any accompanying text with the video explaining the reason for the video being posted. I thought the joke would have been obvious. It seems I was wrong and a few whiners used it as a platform to complain.

Here is the video I posted....

(WARNING: Those with overly sensitive twats probably should not view video)

[URL=http://REMOVED THE LINK BECAUSE EVEN XOC HAS TO HAVE STANDARDS[URL]

That's pretty much what originally happened. The rest of what occurred is Shahram and Claus pissing in their pants and taking hissy fits.

I'm skeptical of Shahram's little act of being upset. I think he is just busting balls and also, as usual, just looks for things to complain about regarding some of my posts.

However, I would say Claus is a bona fide pussy and his objections are probably for real. The video may have caused him to lose his tampon string or something.

I think it's a fairly accurate recap of what originally happened.