Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:

A newbie? He's not a newbie. He has 89 maybe 90 posts by the time this gets posted. Anyone who thinks tax dollars should go to support this crap deserves to get blasted.

This school won't last long. I believe there is a federal suit out there somewhere. Didn't the Supreme Court rule segregation unconstitutional? There is your legal precedent.

Give me a break with your made up lefty words like "homophobe". Not agreeing with them or disapproval of them has nothing to do with fearing them. You pro- [Rainbow] people need to come up with a new word.

I disapprove of my neighbor's dog shitting on my curb, but I do not fear him.
I don't know ccspelman from a hole in the wall, but he never said anything about being for tax dollars supporting this school. And yes he is a newbie compared to us, nowhere close to our 1000 plus posts.

As for the word "Homophobe", if you had attended college, maybe you would have learned that this is not "Leftest" rhetoric, it's a real term that describes you perfectly. Face it, we're talking basic Psychology 101 here, you have a deep seeded hatered for homosexuals for some reason or another, and this is why you remain so fixated on the subject. No one here on XOC rasises the issue of homosexuality more than you.

homophobia

n : prejudice against (fear or dislike of) homosexual people and homosexuality

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site