Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:

I did go to college for a while. It was CUNY. It wasn't some prissy liberal Boston college.
If you are referring to my school here, I attended and graduated from the same university as one of your hero's Bill O' Reilly, Boston University. I am NOT an alumni of the that Catholic school Boston College

Quote:
No one talked about this ridiculous "diversity" and all this other crap that goes on today. People were judged by their character, not the racial and sexual groups they belonged to. There was no "group think". There was no "victimhood" or presumption of victimization. Yeah. Things were sane.
Don't forget "Diversity Training" also refers to ones religious belief as well.

Quote:
There was no need to. Gays didn't walk around pushing their homosexuality in front of them with a neon sign. Not like today... No one discussed their sexual business with strangers. It was no one else's business but your own
I wish the religious freaks and Pro-life collective of today did the same.

Quote:
Do I hate gays? No. Do I think they are deviant? Yes. Do I approve of them? No. Do I wish they would go away? Yes. Do they deserve a single damn penny of taxpayers money just because of the fact that they are gay? FUCKING ABSOLOTELY NO!!!!
Thanks for proving my point about you being a homophobe.

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site