WilMac....

Don't give me any more of your bullshit. I haven't slandered you. Your words are right here in black and white. (On another note... written words are liable, not slander. Neither of which has occurred. An educated man would know the difference. An indoctrinated one may not).

No one twists people's posts here more than you.

You entered this board with a determination to specifically argue with me in particular and a few others. This you can't deny. You made that very clear on your first day. So how about you... shutting the fuck up!

I also don't believe anything you say about being a religious guy or Christian. You are a liar and a bullshit artist through and through. No "Christian" man says the things you say. No "Christian" man is loaded with the venom you have. You are a liar and are fooling no one.

You are garbage and when backed into a corner and your own words thrown back in your face you cower in denial. You have no other argument than to call those that oppose you ignorant and hateful. You are the ignorant and hateful one. You are scum.

You can go to hell as far as I am concerned. I hate communists and people like you. I think you knew that prior to even joining the board. You signed up specifically to fight in political arguments. Good for you. Everyone who reads your posts knows you are a liar. Pray for yourself. I don't believe you have ever said a prayer in your whole miserable life. You introduced yourself on the board with a string of lies. Why should anyone believe anything you say?

You're a leftist piece of shit. You also are a child.