Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:

You're so full of shit Sean. McCarthy wasn't gay. That was just a bullshit tactic by his enemies to discredit him. The left always does that. They claim to sympathize with the gay cause but are always the first to claim those they dislike are gay. The left has also been doing that to Hoover for years. He also was not gay. It's all leftist bullshit and hearsay. Roy Cohn and David Schine were however deviants.
Still in denile, huh? Yes both Hoover and McCarthy were gay. Hoover was gay and the Mafia knew it:

http://www.geocities.com/hooversecret/

"In 1971, Resnick and an associate talked with the writer Pete Hamill in the Galeria Bar at Caesars Palace. They spoke of Meyer Lansky as a genius, the man who "put everything together,"--and as the man who "nailed J. Edgar Hoover." "When I asked what they meant," Hamill recalled, "they told me Lansky had some pictures--pictures of Hoover in some kind of gay situation with Clyde Tolson. Lansky was the guy who controlled the pictures, and he had made his deal with Hoover--to lay off. That was the reason, they said, that for a long time they had nothing to fear from the FBI."

McCarthy was gay and might have been a closet Nazi as well:

http://www.geocities.com/realmccarthy/

"Greenspun wrote: "It is common talk among homosexuals in Milwaukee who rendezvous in the White Horse Inn that Senator Joe McCarthy has often engaged in homosexual activities." Greenspun also labeled McCarthy "the queer that made Milwaukee famous," as a pun on the Schlitz beer slogan: "The Beer that Made Milwaukee Famous." For years after, Greenspun proudly speculated that "outing" McCarthy pushed him into alcoholic decline. (McCarthy would die from cirrhosis of the liver in 1957.)"

Quote:
McCarthy did a lot of good. He exposed a lot of communists. He also exposed a lot of communist propaganda perpetrated through hollywood movies.
All of McCarthy's "information" came from the FBI (from pickle-smoocher Hoover himself). There's also evidence that McCarthy was a Nazi sympathizer:

"[McCarthy] sided with enemy [Nazi] forces against American soldiers. He falsely accused American officials of crimes. Moreover, he took up this tainted cause at least in part because of heavy financial support from an ultra-right-wing German-American businessman in Wisconsin."

Yea, McCarthy did alot of good for America didn't he.

:rolleyes:

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site