Quote:
Originally posted by Sean:

I'm just as moral as the next guy. Just because I don't believe in the "Collective" and hate homosexuals and Muslims like you do, doesn't make me a bad guy. I bet we share about 85% or more of what you would call moral issues.

Spin, Spin, Spin away. Typical right-wing paranoid rhetoric. Reading your crap is worse than listening to a Pat Robertson sermon. I dare you to find even ONE quote where I state I hate ANY religion.

I'll tell you what hypocrosy is, hypocrosy is people like your heros Hoover and McCarthy. These closet cases went after OPEN homosexuals, yet praticed the very same lifestyle they were against in private. I have more respect for a homosexual who is open about it, than a homosexual that hides it but in public says they are against it. Gee where have I heard this train of thought before, the Catholic Church maybe?
No you are not a moral man. You an an AMORAL person (man is debatable).

I've spun nothing. Anyone who has read any of your posts in any type of religious subject is well aware of your disdain for everything Christian. Especially the Catholic Church. Your quotes in this thread and right above reinforce that.

Oh... and stop saying Hoover and McCarthy were gay. They were not. All you have is heresay and inuendo put forward by left wing scum. You leftists are pathetic. You love gays who wear their sexuality on their sleeves or display their perversion in parades. Didn't you really mean to say that you only respect the radical ones or those in bed with the Democrats. I'm sure you think the Republican ones and Log Cabin's are "pickle smoochers".

You're a sick twisted bastard Sean. The day you claimed you would teach your kid about the uses of his penis took the cake.

I am positive we do not share 85% values on anything.