Quote:
Originally posted by spalind:
Quote:
LOL " much of the water is from the Rio Grande " . You had better get in line behind New Mexico, Texas and Mexico.
I will agree with you here....they all steal from the Rio Grande....so much so that it runs dry on a yearly basis and doesnt even reach the ocean.....its a shame really since it is one of great American rivers, being the 3rd longest behind the Mississippi and the Mosouri....
So you are going to stick to your claim that California draws water from the Rio Grande?

And what IS your point, exactly? You hate California, and Californians. You make a Malthusian swerve in your argument when you bring up population control.

I suggest you fly yourself out to California and tell those homeowners to their faces that it is for the best that their homes burn. Don't tell the Xterra Owner's Club. Go to the source. "Sucks to be you!" You can tell them, as their stuff goes up in smoke. While you are there, tell the firemen they are not needed. "Go on home, boys!" you can say, giving them a hearty slap on th back, "this one's on me."

These will be fine memories as you float homeward on the Mosouri.