Why doesn't this guy have a right to burn down the dealership?

You idiots will argue for days that women have the right to kill babies.

Yeah, and you think I am the warped one. You scream about Muslims rioting over cartoons and calll them names, yet you never say a word about the folks who burnt five churches in Alabama.

I am so happy to be not like y'all. You may not agree with me. You may not believe what I believe. I am not on here like most y'all looking for some pretend internet friends to like me. Unlike most of you, I will never lie, especially on here. Especially to please some other idiot I have never met nor never will. Y'all put your super internet tough guy masks on and hope to bully your way around forums. Guess what, it doesn't work. Not any of your amateurish posts will ever shake my faith or my resolve. Its hard to believe some of you claim to be men. Its hard to believe some of you claim to have integrity. It hard to believe some of you claim to have character. Its hard to believe some you claim to have honor. I am true to myself and my family. I have no need for masks. Y'all are a complete joke. Bad cops, lukewarm Christians, haters of all sorts except their own internet agenda, and more hyprocrits than you shake a stick at. Congradulations. Y'all give humanity a bad name.

Y'all know who y'all are. I don't need some slightly inferior liberal stating that not everyone is this or that. You are correct, not everyone is. But for the ones who are, you and I both know it.