Off2cashrink,

So...uh....Darwin's theories are based on solid scientific evidence. For most of my life, this has been my problem with the creationist theory purported by the Bible.

I do wonder which category you're lumping me into....I grew up as a church goer and have a very religious family. Of them, I'm the only one who questions what is preached.

You don't have more integrity than I. Not a chance. I don't know many here personally (I've met a few), but I can tell you most here are good people just as firm in their resolve as you. Even that nutbag Wilmac stands up for all the crap he believes in, but doesn't condemn others for their beliefs. There is not one stitch of proof anywhere that makes you more righteous than anyone else, so go fuck yourself you goddamned fanatic. You are on the same level as a muslim extremist. The only difference is that you're an extremist Christian and you wave the Bible instead of the Koran, and you interpret the purposely vague messages contained therein for your own personal crusades.

I used to appreciate you because of your conservative postions on things. Lately, you've just proven to be a whacko. I wish you were my next door neighbor. I could have SO much fun with that. I'd encourage kids to dress up as Jesus for Halloween complete with stigmata and send them to your door saying Trick or Eternal Condemnation! Repent now, fucker!

And for God's sake, find a spell checker. Christ.