Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
[b]No shit. Why doesn't this guy have a right to burn it down? Are you really that stupid? [Uh Oh !]
Why doesn't he have the right? Right does not always equate to a legal act. As if you are all law-abiding citizens anyway. Who are you (hyprocrits, no honor, no integrity) to speak for what is legal and not. Once again, my speech proven. Proven by the gang who comprise "Y'all" mentioned in my speech.

Please, keep going. This is getting good. Lets see how much further y'all can dig yourselves into that pit of liars, hyprocrits, and bottom feeders.[/b]
You know if you could actually form a coherent argument just once, people would probably take you more seriously.

It is illegal by the laws of this land to burn down a car dealership. That is a fact. Therefore, contrary to your complete moronic thinking, he in fact does not have the right to burn down the dealership.

The concept itself is pretty much the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my entire life. You seem to be topping yourself with asinine opinions, over and over and over again. Your speach proves nothing. In fact it makes your position less credible. It makes no sense whatsoever.

Andy is correct. You are a fanatic. You are just like the Islamofacist. You just lack their dedication to their cause.

You are a poor Christian. You have not once tried to tell any of us how great your walk with Christ is, and why we should consider going the same route. Have you even read his words? All you do is come on here, judge us, preach decidely un-Christian hatred, and generally sound like a jackass with a sub-100 IQ.