"The sweet taste of the cheap prices, is followed by the bitterness of shitty service"

CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP....costcutting, by implementing technology and hiring undereducated people to lower prices and create profit by undercutting fair price for good service.

When shopping for a bank I liked the menu of services "humungous bank" offered, "hey they are big so they must be good". My first expence check was "frozen" for 7 days as they did not know me as a client. THEN the financial advisor I gave $6000 to invest for me simply put the cash into a term deposit which I could not touch for 3 months.

I am now with a small Credit Union and SWEAR that I will never go back, Sure I might pay a bit more and my mortgage is .005% more BUT, I am a somebody when I walk in there, I got a loan over the phone with the mony in my account before I signed anything.

Shitty service does not get a 2nd chance with me. I work extremely hard for what I have and will spend more to be assured and yell VERY loud if things are not what I was led to believe....