Wow...this has been some interesting reading.

I know Xtoolbox - he has joined us on the last couple AZ Runs, the GONE Moab Run I attended, and the commercial shoot. If he rolled his truck and didn't want to talk about it, so what? Did it hurt you? No. He probably didn't want the ridicule he knows he'd get from the vultures on this site. Wheeling up the church steps isn't using the best judgment, but it doesn't look like he hurt anything or did any damage either. Say it's immature and move on.

That said, I don't know anything else about all the SCCX drama, nor do I want to. Having experience keeping the SWANKy crew together, and hosting dozens of large runs including 6 week long AZ runs does give me my own perspective on some of the comments made, though.

On leaving people behind....we've seldom had to do this, but it has happened. If the offer to help was extended and was turned down, WTF is the rest of the group supposed to do? It's challenging leading a group of 15-20 trucks through trails and try to get everyone through in a reasonable amount of time. I've done it, and for those of you who haven't, don't underappreciate the effort. It's like herding cats.

Airing dirty laundry out on these boards serves no purpose but to generate infighting among friends and club members.

LAX, Move on. It seems most of your former club agrees that you should.