[LOL]

On the next episode of Springer… eek hope I don’t get a chair thrown my way but…

Perhaps the original poster (LAX) just feel likes he’s been un-appreciated or something. IMO he’s actually a decent fairly normal productive citizen IMO away from this message board.

Maybe his anger and bitterness are displaced but if I could find a way to help him or get over stuff I would so I’ll offer this one last time.

Thanks for productive things you did back then [ThumbsUp] I appreciated them and hoped I told you enough.

Here are some of my favorite tips on life from L.Lipman:

Happiness
Happiness is a choice. We choose to be happy.

Attitude
Attitude is a choice. We choose our reactions.

Courage
Courage is how far you bounce after you hit bottom.

Integrity
Integrity is being honest when nobody is looking.

Commitment
Whatever were your results, were your intentions.

Blame
Blame is really "bla - me." It's not my fault!

Forgiveness
Forgiving others is not for them. It is for you.

Life's Challenges
This, too, shall pass.

Need to be Right
It is more important to be kind than to be right.

Changing People
We cannot change people... only our reactions to them.

To me the whole club thing is about the group dynamic…90% of the time it’s all good and the rest of time you just deal with stuff the best you can like life.

I could care less about individual recognition, credit, etc and would rather see a group of people or others get noticed, having a good time than me as an individual doing so. The pictures I post are a testament to that I hope. To me the good times are much better shared and some of the best times I’ve had are with different groups doing whatever, I enjoy team work and seeing people united for common interests & good times.

Case in point, since it’s been referred to please re-read my 03’ Rubicon Tested post and notice how I mention, thank the group, and even state that “LAX did a great job of driving the 'Con in his X”, that's LAX's solar yellow so he deserves the spot line & XOTW IMO.
http://www.xterraownersclub.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=36;t=001214#000000

Anyway, I’m not going rehash the other 1-6 year old stuff mentioned other than to tell LAX to read D.Casiber’s book bottom page 33 & top 34 to see where I was coming from.

I don’t need to be right and I apologize if I wasn’t kind enough or did enough in the past.

Irish toast:

Here's to you as good as you are,
Here's to me as bad as I am,
As good as you are,
And as bad as I am,
I'm as good as you are,
As bad as I am.