Quote:
Originally posted by LAXterra:
How you handle 2 "members" as a BOD member shows the direction the club is heading. How the BOD and other members react to input shows the direction the club is heading. Xtoolbox was just empowered by Steeple Stepper. As far as "evidence that we are just trying to cover up Brian's actions". The dog pile and ignoring the Request BOD Action thread facts says it all. The fact that it was locked then deleted... that is the direction the club is heading. frown
Ok, how the BOD handles even just two of it's members is a reflection of the club. Do you disagree with oh we've handled the church steps incident? You've obviously read the thread can my x come to church with me? . So you know how we handled it. Do you think we handled it poorly? if so why? you've never answered that question, of how did handle the position poorly. And you know why we didn't just kick him out of the club.

So I want to know, how have we handled these two members poorly? And please avoid comments like "Xtoolbox was just empowered by Steeple Stepper." without showing evidence that he is. Like teachers always said about writing a story, Show me, don't tell me.

Cary if your going to refer to a thread you need to provide a link so we know what you're talking about. There has been no threads requesting BOD action that has been ignored, we are discussing by-laws on our board right now but they have certainly never been ignored. And most certainly nothing has been locked and deleted from the SCCX forums. And if any discussion was to talk place on XOC about the BOD by the club I would request that those involved in the discussion would move it to our own forums. And if your talking about the thread where you claimed brian was trespassing, then that isn't on SCCX and none of the BOD have control over this forum, because it isn't SCCX.

Quote:
So you tell me... what was the reason. Why was it taken away from SCCX and given to a Toyota Club? Not a deception like Xtoolbox spews out.. but the truth... no little white lies... the truth... even if it makes the club look bad. Don't pick your words. The truth.
You are acting as if I've lied to in the past Cary, you act as if I have something to hide. And my philosphy is that if I have something to hide then it should be revealed so it can be corrected. The reason we aren't the host for 3N08 is that Jason (Xterrer) moved to NJ and when he moved there was a communication break down between Greg and the Club. So it was given a new host. There's the truth as told to me by Greg Hoffman.

Quote:
The funny thing is the church steps are also "street accessible". Another funny thing is the level of deception. "... being used by bikers and joggers the day I was there to go along the path".

The thing he never mentioned... therefore the deception is the joggers and bikers could have actually been on the bike path [b]ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE DOMINGUEZ CHANNEL!
[/b]
Ok, you're right Cary the bike path is on the otherside of the Channel. But the way brian phrased his sentence he never said he parked on the path, which yes I would have a problem with. When I read brians response, I read that brian was there to go jogging or biking, and parks in an area that is used by other people when they wish to use the path.

It makes sense and fits, and I come to this conclusion based on the pictures you provided. If you look at your photographs there is a bike path access fromt he street, however there in no place to park on the same side of the channel as the bike path. So on the other side there was a place to park, which was where the picture in question was taken. That in it's self doesn't mean it's legal to park there, doesn't mean it isn't. Were there no parking signs? no trespassing signs? If Brian is really tresspassing wouldn't the boundry need to clearly marked, with a fence or some such? If so wouldn't have to be past the fence in order to be considered tresspassing? if he really is trespassing why don't you report him, like you should?

You want me to beleive it when you say that Brian was trespassing, provide me this: A picture of the area where brian was parked, with signs clearly showing posted no tresspassing signs. and I'm not talking about signs that indication youa aren't supposed to park on the street (which he obviously isn't. Show me that and I'll beleive Brian was trespassing, if you can't provide that for me I will beleive that brian wasn't trespassing. That's pretty black and white Cary, do or don't.

[edit] because more was posted when I wrote this up

This does not include the area where brian was parked, plus this isn't from the same area, which you can tell provided by your own pictures. There are no building in the arial photographs you've provided by google earth (I assume) NO are there any at that location on google maps . If there is a gate near the road on the same side of Victoria that brian was on there is nothing but trees behind the fence. your picture clearly shows concrete building behind the fence. Furthermore, your picture doesn't show the area brian parked in.[/edit]