Quote:
Originally posted by WolfmanX:
Quote:
but if you all want Cary to go away... Just be stand up guys and don't hide the ugly shit, ban or suspend members who violate laws or trail ethics/safety and defame the club... at least i think that is what he is asking and from my experience with other clubs it seems reasonable...
I don't think SCCX has hidden anything. If you can prove otherwise, be my guest.
Brian's Roll.

Logan's Roll.

those are the first two that come to mind... yes they were A WHILE AGO, but the situation appears to be the same...
Information that could have helped educate countless thousands on this board... was withheld or covered up.

Brian just skipped over his little incident in his trip review... never even mentioned it... then a while later told everyone he sold his x. it wasn't a lie... but a HUGE ommission... supported and condoned by the club.

Logan's case was a bit different, not many people knew what happened... but those that did OKed the cover up and said logan pulled over to the side of the trail to let someone by and the edge gave way... that is a bit different than hauling ass, loosing control and landing with a wheel(or two) dangling off the edge.

in both cases it was covered up by those in the know, information that could have helped others.

Hell, excuses were even made for Axle's roll-over... instead of just admitting he was going too fast(yes, ANY speed was probably too fast for the conditions) excuses were made.

Quote:

It's up to the Board of Directors to decide what does and does not warrant a ban, based on the club by-laws, and there isn't much more to be said about that. The general membership voted the BOD in and can vote them out if they don't like how the club is being run.
right.. .and that's a good thing... when i had my run in with the BOD, i was told by Cary over the phone, "you're like a guy walking into a crowded room with a hand grenade... you may want to lead a coup and vote in a new BOD, but I won't step aside, I invested too much money in this to just step aside" and that was about right and probably some of the issue now... The BOD did get one minor change from my incident... they added a 2wd owner... which showed that they realized i was right, even though NO ONE ever admitted i was right in thinking the club was shifting in a non-2wd friendly manner and no one veer offered an appology... that's why i was bitter for a long time.. and a bit obsessed like Cary... No one admitted they were wrong.

Wait... Blue Leader did, but only privately... but he did tell me he thought the rest of the BOD were insane and it meant a lot... thanks BL.

Quote:

But alas, it is quite entertaining.
yes, yes it is laugh