Quote:
Originally posted by LAXterra:
I said "words". I knew the background was different. It's not a building by the way. It's the 110 Freeway. The sign above is across the street (west/north side)... but I could take that picture without trespassing myself. The sign said the same as the one in the picture below. wink

Check his location on google maps again. East of the freeway. Just to the right of the High Power Tower.

Do you see in the above picture were he was parked? Parked on the Los County Public Works access road. NOT a public parking lot. The illegally dumped concrete was just out of his foreground. See the concrete in your Google Map?

FYI his location was:
033 Degrees 51 Minutes 40.96 Seconds North.
118 Degrees 17 Minutes 03.05 Seconds West.

In your Google map it clearly shows were people could park on a public street(just west of the freeway). People who didn't NEED to get thier vehicle in a picture. :rolleyes:

It is were I parked when I walked to provide you with the "cold hard evidence". Notice the High Power Tower in the background... on Xtoolbox's side of the freeway.

BTW... I am starting to cough from the smoke screens today in this tread. [Huh?] Someone call the AQMD. :p
Wow Carry, I'm actually quite impressed, I wasn't expecting you provide those. Kudo's to you. [ThumbsUp] But don't you think the no trespassing would only refer to the area behind the gate/fence since that is the marked area?

[edit]
You must work/live real close to that place.