Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
Logan? Pffffft!!!

Last words I ever heard Logan say to me were, "Don't worry about it! Follow me!" And then took off down the 7+ rated Coyote Cyn. trail doing about 15 mph, bouncing and slamming metal to rock--in a borrowed Xterra.
lol, yup... sounds about right...

like attempting to go up Odessa at dusk with only his Frontier and me and Krisjon as passengers... this was his "short cut" to get to stranded people on Doran... !!!!!!!! it was fun... but really, really stupid... some of the noises i heard that evening as his frontier literally FLEW up that trail were almost beyond description... almost like dropping a bowling ball into a Trash Dumpster... Over and over and over and over..... we ended up wasting about 30 minutes... I'll give him credit... we got 3/4 of the way but by then it was dark and going down was a lot easier than going up.... it was also a lot faster!!!!

Quote:

Thanks to certain members of SCCX, I have learned a valuable lesson...like rattlesnakes and the brown acid, 4x4 clubs are best avoided.
Yup... I go out and have a good time with a couple friends... but the formalities get a bit old.