So, you go on these tirades because you were the straight man in your own sad, comedic odyssey?

C'mon, every time you steadfastly research and re-hash and re-examine and bring stuff up, it only makes you look more the joke, not less. Laugh it off, let it slide, learn, go on and do your own thing.

I'm sorry--is it not funny to you? Even after all this time you fail to see the humor in your plight? 'Cause I don't see anyone else cryin' about it.

Cary, lemme give you the same bit of advice I learned the hard way at my bachelor party:

Sometimes you're the guy laughing at the guy getting whipped in the balls with his own belt by the crackhead stripper, and sometimes you're the guy getting his balls whipped with his own belt by the crackhead stripper.

You can have that one. I learned that one the hard way, so that you don't have to. I'm kinda like Jesus, only fat...and muslim, but we're both black, so...whatever, it doesn't matter. What I'm tryin' to say is that right now, you're the butt of the joke. You will continue to be the butt of the joke until...

a) you lay low, and it blows over
b) someone else goofs bigger than you
c) you laugh it off, let it slide, and everyone gets sick of bringing it up
d) Armaggedon

In any case, you've made a nice niche for yourself as XOC's wacky tinfoil hat guy. Don't like it? Don't show up. Hang out at Pirate4x4 or any of the myriad 'wheeling websites. There's plenty of space on the great big internet, and you're obviously good at researching. I'm sure you can find a website that suits you.