Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
What I'm tryin' to say is that right now, you're the butt of the joke. You will continue to be the butt of the joke until...

a) you lay low, and it blows over
b) someone else goofs bigger than you
c) you laugh it off, let it slide, and everyone gets sick of bringing it up
d) Armaggedon
a) I did lay low for 6 month after realizing either people don't care about the truth or they are could careless about anyone other then themselves.
b) I would considering rolling a bigger goof.
c) I don't know about you but I don't go thru life being a door mat for everyone to wipe their feet on. :rolleyes:
d) Armageddon... isn't that the projected date that SCCX will not bend or out right break rules/laws with double speak (SCCXcuses).

Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
He accidentally speed-dialed his work instead, and when his boss answered the phone, he assumed his boss was at his house, fucking his wife. "JUDAS!!!" he screamed over and over again in the phone. "UNGRATEFUL JUDAS!!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!! I'LL KILL YOU YOU SON OF A WHORE!!!" He smashed his cell phone into bits, and then he doubled over in a seizure of unconsolable grief, sobbing and muttering "Helen...Helen no...oh my sweet Helen....how could you..."
So... Shahram... you know Xtoolbox's wife's name is Helen? [Spit]
So... Shahram... you know that Hunter S Thompson shot himself in the head? [Wave]
Yes... Shahram... you really ARE the poster boy for SCCX! [ThumbsUp]

If were you I would apply to join the SCCX BOD. They should have a opening to fully utilize your talents.

Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860