Quote:
Originally posted by xterrah:
I have been out focusing on medical issues and have not been keeping up with the Xterra world. However I received an e-mail last night telling me to check out XOC.

Whoa! The poster I created with Cary's X had nothing to do with him personally. He never even entered my mind. I'm not sure if that is disappointing to some, but that is the truth.

I thought I would try my hand at creating a poster and began a review of pictures on my computer. I ran across that one pretty quick and thought of some key words … stuck, can't get any farther, and the thought process went on with many edits along the way.

Although I knew it was Cary's truck since I was there, never once did I think of or relate Cary to the poster. I just thought of it as a stuck Xterra.

Apparently my mind and intent does not go in the direction of others because I do not understand why the poster is offensive. If I had been stuck and someone had created that poster of my truck, I would have laughed and thought it was a cool picture of my X, although I may have been a bit embarrassed to have been in such a situation.

But of course, when the incident first happened, I would have already posted my mistake so others could learn from it rather than trying to keep it a secret. That would have been easier than, once exposed, making excuses, blaming others and diverting the focus toward something other than the predicament I had gotten myself into.

It seems Cary, you can add your name to the list of those you claim tried to hide their mistakes, such as the rollovers you have referenced.

Not everything is about you Cary, although you seem to like the limelight. If the poster had been offensive to you, a simple PM asking me to remove it would have worked.

It was never my intent to belittle you, or whatever it is you perceive my motive was. To me it was just a picture of a stuck Xterra. I personally still don't get the joke.

Marshann
That was a great poster. Hell, I'm pissed you didn't use my X when I was stuck in the snow in 2003! Never in a million years would I take that as a slam on the X involved. And I saw poster before this saga.

Why don't you freaks just go on Springer and work out your little issues? [Rainbow] [Save the fine unicorns]