Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
Cary...you refused their help.

Why did you refuse their help?
I did not refuse recovery help!

Just like Marshann's tale of what happened... it more then just a little bit WRONG!

Xtoolbox refused to stay. WolfmanX wanted to get BEHIND me and connect trucks. Conditions were worse behind me. What was I going to do... winch myself in deeper? [Freak]

Xtoolbox from 300 yards away was saying I would drag the groups vehicles in with me. "We got to go. We have a schedule to keep".

Xtoolbox kept saying that... he said he was going to leave. I started get apologizes and offer of food and water. I told them I didn't need food or water. I had plenty. I had 5 gallons left of the 7 gallons I had brought with me on Thursday. The Ford guys had about 3 or 4 gallons they had brought with themselves.

I got offers of a ride out. This offer was the strangest of them all. [Freak] What was I going to do? Leave the guys I had hired in the Ford. The guys I was supervising to get me out? Maybe get a ride so I could met up with the man(Xtoolbox) who had LAUGHED HIS ASS OFF ON THE RADIO AT MY SITUATION!!! What... maybe "hug it out" with him?

They radioed to Xtoolbox that they wanted to stay and help. Xtoolbox radioed back, "We got to go. We have a schedule to keep". Ya... a schedule with a buffet table. [Freak]

I started getting more apologize. I started getting reasons they could not stay. "I have never been out here before and I don't know my way out."

Xtoolbox radioed "We got to go. We have a schedule to keep".

He then started to leave. Xtoolbox started to leave them! They(the group with me) said they had to go. Xtoolbox was leaving them!

I told them, "Go ahead. But remember this... some day Brian will leave you"

I thought that would have been a wake-up call to them. It was not.

I thought if they could put themselves in my shoes for a second they would get what took me years to figure out... what Xtoolbox was all about. HIMSELF!!! I thought they would stand up to Xtoolbox. Evidently NO ONE CAN!

It turned into what was needed to clear their conscience. I was shocked but could live with it. The person responsible for leaving me was the person who was the "leader". The person that was leaving them. Xtoolbox.

CCX would never have left. CCX would have stood up to Xtoolbox! Chris had a great amount of common sense.

I could have lead them out. Were do you think Xtoolbox got the GPS coordinates from? He got them when I first lead the 3 day Arizona to I-15 trip in 2001. I got them when my wife, as copilot, read off detailed directions and I followed them. He marked the way points along the way in his GPS. How do you think bought for him Mojave Road Guide- An Adventure Through Time by Dennis G. Casebier in 2001? Who do you think has visited Casebier at his home? Who do you think belongs to the Friends of the Mojave Road and the MOJAVE DESERT HERITAGE & CULTURAL ASSOCIATION?

Xcuses are made for everything Xtoolbox does. Laws, Rules, By-Laws, Permits and etc. are ignored. I point out violations... I am vilified an pounded on. It's the new fun SCCX/XOC game. Get the popcorn. Krisjon even went as far a comparing me to Charlie Manson. Kind of odd when you think about it. Charlie Manson was the head of a group that did whatever HE told them to do... [Freak]

Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860