Quote:
Originally posted by LAXterra:
Quote:
Originally posted by xterrah:
[b]It was never my intent to belittle you, or whatever it is you perceive my motive was. To me it was just a picture of a stuck Xterra. I personally still don't get the joke.
The words "two faced", liar, SCCXcuses and buffet table comes to mind when ever your name comes up.

Quote:
[/b] Originally posted by xterrah: [picture omitted.]
Quote:
Originally posted by WolfmanX:
[b]Xterrah.. that was perfect!! you are a god! I bow to you!

HAHAHAH [LOL]
laugh [/b]
You think it is funny to mock me. Don't use the "I was misunderstood" excuse. Your " laugh " said it all.
Ummm ... he thought the poster was funny. [Huh?] So did I and others. laugh Is it the picture that bothers you or is it the motivational message? If it is the picture, then, again, everything isn't about you. It's just a picture of a stuck truck.

If it is the message below the picture that has you so upset, then please let me know how you interpreted it to mock you. An apology may be in order by me.

You really think I created that poster with you in mind thinking, "I know how to stick it to Cary."? "Maybe I can turn his pathetic predicament into a mockery." Sure, I met you once but we never really spoke to each other, so no conflict there. You have never insulted me (until the recent feeble attempts), and you have never done anything to make me angry or upset. I hold no grudge against you for anything since I don't even really know you. Nope…you personally never entered my mind.

I know! It's the conspiracy theory. Xtoolbox used his almighty influence to coerce me to come up with a poster to mock you. We are all under his spell. Wooooo....

If anyone is turning this into a mockery, it is you and how you are handling the situation. I'm sorry to say that I am following along in the tone that you have set. Most people that had gone through what you did when you were stuck would have elicited responses showing sympathy or concern.

However, your messages elicit ridicule. But maybe that was your intent so that you could get much needed attention. If so, it's working. And you keep fueling the fire. So, I can only assume that is your intent here. Therefore, apparently the games are on! Page 30 - here we come! smile